Thursday, March 1, 2018

26/27/28 weeks

This girl is so super low. By the end of the night, I look so funny. Brody was in my throat the whole pregnancy so I am able to breathe better but she puts so much pressure on the bottom half of me that it gets hard to walk at night. 

How far along? 28 weeks. Finally in the 3rd trimester! 

Total weight gain? 17 pounds. 2 pounds heavier than I was with Brody at this time in my pregnancy but it's alright. She is 2 and 1/2 pounds now and 16 inches. 

Sleeping? OK. She seems to wake me from about 3:30-5:30am a couple times a week. She is just moving and rolling and kicking. I guess preparing me for when she's born but home-girl needs to let me get my sleep. 

Best/worst moments these past 3 weeks? These past 3 weeks have kind of been the same. I felt my weight go up fast and now it's plateaued at 17 pounds. She is heavy and extremely low so she puts pressure on my bladder and a lot more than Brody did. So I don't have a best or worst moment since it's all been about the same. 

Do I miss anything? Walking normal. My skin being normal. Wine. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Peeing every hour. Craving sweets all the time. My skin is awful and my hormone level is out of wack. Being pregnant with a girl so different than pregnant with a boy. 

Looking forward to? Bobby and I will decide in the next couple of weeks her actual birthday. We get to choose when the c-section will be so unless she comes on her own, picking her birthday is something special. I want it that same week because the longer they are in the womb, the healthier the baby but I have someone I just adore who's birthday is the 23rd so I might move her up a day. We will see. It's Memorial Day weekend that week (the 26-28) so it makes it really convenient for family if we are home in time for that. I don't want a lot of people at hospital (those rooms get cramped) so if we are home in time, a holiday weekend would be great.  

Gender/Name/Due Date? Girl. Brooklynn Marjorie Lewis. May 24, 2018- but that might change


No comments:

Post a Comment